Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change the lightbulb on my rear licence plate?

I have a 95 Jeep, don't think that matters, but anyhow... the mechanic wants $25 to do it. Why, when I can change it myself for $2.99? I just need to make sure I do it right.How do I change the lightbulb on my rear licence plate?$2.99????? The 194 bulb is less than 99 cents a piece. If you don't think you can do it, go to Wal-mart and if you buy the bulb there, they will usually install it for free.



$25 for them to replace the bulb, that mechanic is a crook.How do I change the lightbulb on my rear licence plate?are u kidding me?!??! if you look under where the lights shine from there should be 2 lenses with 2 screws each usually star...just unscrew them and the cord should come out with the broken light bulb...if thats not how your car is there should be some detachable door on the backside of your cars rear door..its not that hard...