Wednesday, November 24, 2010

How do I change the lightbulb in a town and country console?

A litghtbulb went out in my 2002 Chrysler Town and Country Console. Does anyone know how i can change it...I looked in my manual and i did not see anything in reference to my problem..How do I change the lightbulb in a town and country console?the reason you don't find anything, is because it's not always easy to replace the bulb. in most cases, you will have to pull the console apart to get at the bulb. just be very careful doing it, so you don't break anything, or disconnect anything. if you don't know how to do it, and are not good with tools, i would recommend you find some one that knows. hopefully a friend, so it won't cost you anything.
  • how to cope with infidelity
  • medical doctor at home
  •