Friday, September 23, 2011

Riddle: How many sexy guys does it take to change a lightbulb...?

who needs him to change a lightbulb if he is sexyRiddle: How many sexy guys does it take to change a lightbulb...?As many as you want! lol.Riddle: How many sexy guys does it take to change a lightbulb...?I didn't know justin timberlake changed lightbulbs!!!!Riddle: How many sexy guys does it take to change a lightbulb...?just one, my husband.Riddle: How many sexy guys does it take to change a lightbulb...?None for me cause if the lights went out and sexy men were in the room, you know I'd change that as fast as I could, myself!



But really, umm, I give up! How many?Riddle: How many sexy guys does it take to change a lightbulb...?does it matter? we're sexy!Riddle: How many sexy guys does it take to change a lightbulb...?Just me. I like to screw it in the best.Riddle: How many sexy guys does it take to change a lightbulb...?If they're really sexy...who cares about the lightbulb..Riddle: How many sexy guys does it take to change a lightbulb...?i dunno, lets see how fast i could make ur world turn around, just hold the bulb in place and my sexiness will do the rest