Friday, June 3, 2011

How many of "you" does it take to change a lightbulb.....?

.....If u woz a previous contact, please feel free to re-add, this is me now.How many of %26quot;you%26quot; does it take to change a lightbulb.....?Me and another. I am short and need to stand on someone's shoulders to reach the socket. =)How many of %26quot;you%26quot; does it take to change a lightbulb.....?Twelve. One to change the lightbulb, and 11 to make jokes about.How many of %26quot;you%26quot; does it take to change a lightbulb.....?Just one of me :)How many of %26quot;you%26quot; does it take to change a lightbulb.....?i mean...who doesn't love to screw...in a light bulbHow many of %26quot;you%26quot; does it take to change a lightbulb.....?100.How many of %26quot;you%26quot; does it take to change a lightbulb.....?o i cant change a light bulbHow many of %26quot;you%26quot; does it take to change a lightbulb.....?negative 17



no idea where that came fromHow many of %26quot;you%26quot; does it take to change a lightbulb.....?20



1 to change the light bulb

and 19 more to say that they will do it betterHow many of %26quot;you%26quot; does it take to change a lightbulb.....?1 to take it out of the box, another to take out the old lightbulb, another to hold the lamp, another to put it in, and 4 more for backup.

8. I think. =]How many of %26quot;you%26quot; does it take to change a lightbulb.....?2 lolHow many of %26quot;you%26quot; does it take to change a lightbulb.....?there's just one of me, but it would be so coolif there were more.How many of %26quot;you%26quot; does it take to change a lightbulb.....?Just me myself%26amp; I. I was taught how to do it at an early age!How many of %26quot;you%26quot; does it take to change a lightbulb.....?zero. I would get someone else to do it.How many of %26quot;you%26quot; does it take to change a lightbulb.....?I guess 5 ... considering that I'm rather emo ... 4 of us would cry (morning the dead light bulb) in the 4 available corners of the room and the last one, not having any corner to go to would eventually change the light bulb.



And he would be motivated to change it because form time to time one of us will leave the corner to eat/go to toilet.... and if it gets dark he wouldn't be able to see when a vacant corner appears.How many of %26quot;you%26quot; does it take to change a lightbulb.....?1 of me with a ladder.How many of %26quot;you%26quot; does it take to change a lightbulb.....?2, of course!How many of %26quot;you%26quot; does it take to change a lightbulb.....?Without the proper equiptment, no ammont of me would be able to change the atomic structure of a lightbulb. If you meant change in the sense of swaping outr an old one for a new one, it would only take one of me, but there would be a few extras around as always... schitzophrentic.How many of %26quot;you%26quot; does it take to change a lightbulb.....?yaaay your back lol :P



Yer so.. Erm 3, one to change 2 to make sure i dont get electricuted!How many of %26quot;you%26quot; does it take to change a lightbulb.....?...just me!



....added, but I hope you're the real Philip H!!How many of %26quot;you%26quot; does it take to change a lightbulb.....?just the one me How many of %26quot;you%26quot; does it take to change a lightbulb.....?Me, a pair of slippers and a cat.How many of %26quot;you%26quot; does it take to change a lightbulb.....?16, just so I can reach the bulb.How many of %26quot;you%26quot; does it take to change a lightbulb.....?None – as a rat I have no need for changing light bulbs. In fact I prefer scavenging for food at night time when all the lights in the house are off! That’s the best time to get to the cheese and other tasty morsels!!